We're done refinishing the hardwood floors in all of the bedrooms and most of the new windows are all going in today. We're determined to get everything finished before the baby arrives.
We find out the baby's gender in a couple of weeks (02/26 @ 12:00pm) then I can get started painting and decorating the nursery. I have so many cute ideas on how I want to decorate. Let me know what you think:
I bought this bucket chair and fuzzy pillow online last week. I figured it would be a cheaper, more modern approach to the traditional glider.
I'm definitely going to get this cute little owl lamp (comes in 4 or 5 different colors):
If we have a boy, I'm thinking of getting something similar to one of these bedding sets:
In other news, my feet are disappearing.....






This made me tear up. I am so happy for you two. I can't wait to find out if it's a little Crissy or a little Nairb. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the nursery colors!! Yeah!! So happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you both!! Only 11 more days until we know if baby is going to be a little Nairb or Chrissy. Then I can finally stop calling baby, baby and give it a name :)
ReplyDeleteOnly 6 more days now right.. Do you already have names picked out?
ReplyDeleteYep, 6 more days!!! Can't wat!!!
ReplyDelete