Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester!!

I can see the light at the end of the tunnell! I can't believe I'm already 7 months pregnant. The pregnancy really has gone by so fast and hasn't been too terrible......for the most part.......besides the one day last week when I couldn't stop vomiting. I've started to get some heartburn if I eat something to spicy and don't sit up straight afterwards. I had to get the RH shot today in my bum due to my negative blood type (B Neg). This will prevent my blood from creating antibodies to Zoey's blood. The doctor also told me today that I don't have gestational diabetes (blood test last week) but I am anemic so I have to start taking some iron supplements and more iron rich foods. Zoey's heartbeat sounded good and she's been more active than ever. I think she likes going to school because she kicks the whole time we are in our prepared childbirth classes on Sunday's. I can't wait to see everyone at the babyshower in a couple of weeks. Brian's Mom (Lisa) said the invitations are in the mail so you should get one soon!!

p.s. I'll have an updated 7 month belly picture for you soon. I told Brian to take one yesterday and we both forgot.

2 comments: