Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Waiting Game

Not much happening these days..........just bi-weekly routine Dr. appointments and wrapping-up work projects to prepare for maternity leave.

Zoey has been quite the little gymnast lately. She moves all the time and sometimes I can even feel her little feet & butt. She gets hiccups at least once a day. The doctor told me today that she's almost completely in a head-down position and my belly measurements are exactly where they need to be.

The anticipation is killing me!!! Her room is all done, her clothes are all washed, and her hospital bags are packed. All I can do now is find things to keep me busy (and comfortable) until the big day. That's exactly why I made an appointment for another prenatal massage this Saturday ;)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your massage and make sure they watch those pressure points! ;) She can't come before her Daddy gets back! I keep the cellphone by the bed just incase :) I love you and that little Zoey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The masseuse was awesome!! Zoey even got a little massage and we took a little swim with Missy and Evie after. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete