I went to the doctor last Tuesday and she said I'm dilated 1cm, starting to thin, and the Zoey's head is right there. None of this really means anything because I can be dilated for weeks before anything happens but at least we're getting somewhere. I also have been having some mild cramping down there since my appointment. I'm guessing they're just part of the braxton-hicks contractions. I have another doctor appointment this Thursday and she will be checking me again to see where we are at.
This bump is now officially a mountain. I swear it's growing larger every day......
P.S. I made the famous "labor inducing" Alla Scalini's Eggplant Parmigiana this past weekend and no dice. Zoey will come when she's good and ready I suppose. It was worth a shot.
So you did make it. Was it tasty? I guess she's just too comfortable :)
ReplyDeleteI made a ton of it. I'm actually not a huge fan of eggplant so I didn't love it but it was worth a try. I keep getting these contractions and feel like something might happen..... And nothing. No matter what we only have a couple more weeks and they will force her to come out :)
ReplyDelete