Monday, April 25, 2011

6 Month Baby Bump and Zoey's New Beachwear


6 comments:

  1. Your belly is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet her and see who she looks like. The outfits are very adorable. Maybe we can all take a beach trip together with all of the kids :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute! I hope you are doing well and feeling good. You do not have all that much more to go. Enjoy your last months with Zoey growing inside your tummy:) These are times you will never forget! The first kick,the hiccups and going to those appointments every month to hear her heart beat- It is truly a miracle being pregnant. I Love You and It has been exciting watching transition into motherhood:) You will be a great mommy and Zoey is going to be one lucky kid! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Steph! We are definitely going to go to Folly Beach next Spring or Summer and would LOVE it if you guys would come stay with us. We normally go for 1 full week. We will be renting this house because our client rents it out and can give a a small deal on the price: http://avocet.vrmreservations.com/vrmgr/rental/PropertyDisplay.aspx?PropertyId=198&WebCode=all&ReturnPath=/vrmgr/search/webgrouplist.aspx

    Let me know what you think.
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Erin! I'm enjoying being pregnant more and more these days. I love just laying and watching her wiggle all around in my belly. Very cool. I love you too and hope you can endure another three months of my insane hormones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute belly! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Nichole! See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete