Sunday, April 24, 2011

6 months already!!!

I can't believe I'm already 6 months!! Zoey is about the size of an ear of corn now and about 1-1/2 pounds in weight. Brian made her a mix of some awesome sleepytime songs for her new iPod player I put in her room today. I also bought her a new outfit for our first beach trip we plan on taking next Spring or Summer. She has been moving so much lately! I can see my stomach moving all day. Brian and I are both so anxious to meet Zoey. I hope these last few months fly by like the first 6 months. I'm feeling really good overall but my sleep has been horrible. I wake-up all night feeling sore and very heavy :) we have our monthly appointment tomorrow and will meet with a new doctor in the office (because our doctor is moving). Ill keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment